Is your website not getting enough traffic? Do you feel that it is outdated? Do you want to know why?
There are several factors that determine your website is not performing well. Some of the reasons could be:
- Poor SEO
- Inconsistent Design
- Error 404
- Broken Hyperlinks
However, these factors lead to the same place, redesigning the website. A new, updated website can assist your business reach its objectives, from drawing new customers to generating huge revenues, but how much does a website redesign cost?
If you have determined you are going to invest in a website redesign, you require to select whether you are going to accomplish the job on your own, take the help of a freelancer, or hire a web design company.
- Redesigning Website From a Freelancer
If you choose that you would take the help of a freelancer, then surely you can free up more of your time. But, there are some disadvantages to working with freelancers. You can not be sure that they are trustworthy; they might not specialize in your niche, and redesigning a whole site might be too much work for one freelancer to complete within the deadline.
- Website redesign cost from a freelancer could range from $500 to $5,000.
- Redesigning With a Web Development Company
The third choice is to work with a web design company. When you take the assistance of web design services, you can be confident that numerous specialists are working on your website. They can research your competition and facilitate programming, SEO tools, etc.
Website designing services providers can guide you in the proper direction when selecting the best website hosting.
- The cost to update the site with a website design firm ranges from $3,000 to $100,000.
- Redesigning On Your Own
If you choose to do the job independently, you will have to invest more time but less money. However, you should ask yourself if you have existing knowledge or skill set to help you redesign your site alone.
If you do not have the required skill set, you must think about this option again because you will need to invest the time and energy into understanding the tools for redesigning.
- Redesigning the website on your own will range from $0 and $300.
What Type of Site Do You Require?
It is better to know how much upfront website designing services costs for various types of websites. For example:
- A small business website having 8-15 web pages will cost around $2,000-$9,000
- A corporate website with 25-75 web pages approximately ranges from $10,000-$35,000
- eCommerce website having 100-1,000 products will cost approximately $5,000-$55,000
Cost-Estimation of Different Components
Redesigning a website requires various components that make the website intuitive and engaging.
With regards to upfront costs, you can expect the following prices:
- Redesigning a website’s style or theme will range from $2,000 to $15,000
- A Responsive design costs around $3,000 to $25,000
- The website good CMS ranges from $2,000 to $25,000
- A website with eCommerce functionality approximately cost $2,000 to $25,000
- A site with comprehensive database integration costs around $2,000 to $25,000
These different components can bring significant advantages regarding the number of visitors landing on your website, interacting with, and potentially buying the product from your site.
Redesigning your website is crucial for any business to scale in today’s world. If your website is not performing well or looks outdated, you could be losing potential customers. Investing in website design services is a significant prospect. How much and what kind of website redesign can be suitable is up to business owners, or you can discuss that with a web development company.
It is challenging to determine the exact cost of redesigning a website, as it will rely on numerous factors like the type of website you want to build, business goals, budget, and components.
Tom Hardy has 10+ years of experience as a web developer in SparxIT. He often writes blogs and journals to share his expertise in the website development process.