Updated to the latest Windows Operating System? Facing problems in the Bluetooth driver and want to know how to fix Windows 11 Bluetooth problem? This article will help you resolve a problem with minimal effort in your past.
Windows has launched its newest Operating System Windows 11 and many of us must have already upgraded to it using the Insider Program. The new Operating System is getting regular updates and changes. However, it is still not perfect and users are facing a lot of issues in using it.
One of the most common issues that people have faced with the new Operating System is the Bluetooth Driver for Windows 11 not working properly. Common issues like audio not present, or connectivity issues, or lagging audio, etc are some of the issues faced by users.
Thankfully these issues can easily be solved by using driver updater software like Advanced Driver Updater or can be resolved using some manual steps. Let’s continue reading the article to know how to resolve Windows 11 Bluetooth not working.
What Is A Driver?
A driver is a piece of software that helps the system to communicate with the hardware devices installed on it.
Over time, these existing drivers get outdated, resulting in poor system performance and limited hardware functionality. Therefore, it is very important to update the drivers on your system from time to time. The latest drivers give you enhanced functionality, minimize erratic behavior and improve system performance.
Advanced Driver Updater:
Advanced Driver Updater by Systweak Software is a driver updater utility that updates all the out-of-date drivers. It scans your system and displays a list of outdated drivers. All you need to do to update to the most recent ones is click a button.
So let’s see how we can fix Windows 11 Bluetooth drivers not working with Advanced Driver Updater.
How To Use Advanced Driver Updater:
- Download Advanced Driver Updater for Systweak’s official website.
- Once downloaded follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
- Once it is completely installed, launch Advanced Driver Updater and software and click on Start Scan Now to scan for obsolete drivers.
Once the scan is complete click on Update All to update the outdated or incompatible drivers.
In case you wish to update a specific driver, you can also update them individually by clicking on update driver next to the drivers’ name.
Wasn’t that easy? All you had to do was to download this simple yet advanced software from Systweak’s official site and then run a scan to find out out-of-date drivers and then update them with minimum effort.
Benefits Of Advanced Driver Updater:
Advanced Driver Updater comes with a variety of features and benefits that makes it the first choice of any user:
- Updates outdated drivers in a few simple clicks.
- Easily lists all the obsolete drivers.
- Takes a full backup before updating any driver which can easily be restored if required.
- Downloads and installs the latest driver with a single click.
- The easy schedule feature allows you to set an automatic schedule.
- Users can also exclude drivers from being scanned.
- Present in 14 different languages.
- Compatible with Windows 11/10/8.1/8/7/Vista and XP (both 32 bit and 64 bit).
Other simple ways using which you can resolve the Bluetooth driver for windows 11 not working issue are described below:
1. Check Whether the Bluetooth Is Turned On:
Many times what happens is that we forget to enable Bluetooth and hence we are unable to use it on Windows 11. To enable Windows 11 Bluetooth, simply follow the steps below:
- Navigate to Windows 11 Settings > Bluetooth & devices.
- Toggle on Bluetooth if it is not enabled.
- Post this click on the Add Device option and then choose the device type.
- Doing so, you will be displayed with a list of available devices that can be paired.
- Finally, make sure your Bluetooth device is turned on and discoverable and pair it with your Windows 11 PC.
This is one of the easiest ways using which you can check whether the Bluetooth device is enabled and thereby solve Windows 11 Bluetooth not working issues.
2. Trying to Disable and Enable the Bluetooth On Windows 11 PC:
At times even when the Bluetooth is enabled, you face issues connecting it to the Windows PC. This can be solved by simply disabling and enabling Bluetooth again.
For this. Navigate to the action center > Turn off Bluetooth > Enable it again. This can also be achieved via the Settings > Bluetooth & Devices option.
Enabling Bluetooth again easily resolves any temporary bugs or compatibility issues.
Some other workaround that you can try to solve Bluetooth driver for windows 11 issues can be:
- Disconnect any other Bluetooth devices if connected.
- Pair the Bluetooth device again.
- Make sure the Bluetooth device is nearby the Windows 11 PC.
- Make sure the Bluetooth device is discoverable.
- Update the Bluetooth driver.
Easy, right? Having issues connecting the Bluetooth driver for Windows 11 can be daunting, however, with a driver updater like Advanced Driver Updater, you can easily update to the latest version and resolve any issues.
Not only this there are other workarounds as well that can be achieved by following some easy-to-do steps.